Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ode to Oatmeal


For over a month now, I've eaten mostly oatmeal for breakfast. I've eaten it in the past but sporadically. I've come to the conclusion that oatmeal is a really great breakfast food. I did some reading on the web and it is one of the foods that can help you achieve a flat stomach. It is high in fiber and even has protein. I've eaten the quick, steel cut, and rolled type and I like the rolled type best. Everyone has their favorite kind and their favorite toppings. It is best to eat it plain but adding fruit, nuts and PB will enhance the already great taste of oatmeal. So if you are looking for a a good option for breakfast that will give you lots of energy, keep you feeling full, help you loss fat and keep you regular, then oatmeal is what you are looking for.

No comments: