Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 25 - Clean Eating


Today is my rest day from working out as tomorrow is the BBR. I am not eating as much today since my activity level is low and I am not that hungry. I'm going to continue eating my healthy carbs tonight and tomorrow morning. On Monday, I will go back to only eating healthy carbs at breakfast and lunch.

Breakfast - 9:30am
1 cup rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, bananas, raisins, and 1 tbsp PB.
1/2 medium orange

Lunch - 12:30pm
Shrimp and asparagus stir fry
1/2 cup brown rice
( I did well at my lunch outing. I divided up my food in half and only ate half. Also since this place was in Newport Beach it was fairly healthy as they even had brown rice. I feel so satisfied with my lunch.)

Snack - 3:00pm
15 almonds
1 cup strawberries

Snack - 5:00pm
1/3 medium orange
1/8 piece of apple

Dinner - 7:30pm
1/2 cup shrimp lo mein
1/2 cup brown rice w/ 2 small piece of chicken breast
2 lettuce chicken wrap

Note: So today I am going out to lunch w/ some of my girl coworkers. I haven't gone out to lunch in a really long time. I wonder how well I will be able to eat clean. Also, yesterday Bikram class was hard. It was really hot in there and it smelled. And doing difficult poses while your whole body is covered in sweat is not easy since all your limbs are slippery. I almost drowned during one of the poses since my head was upside-down and I was sweating profusely. Yeah, I get a free follow-up class but not sure if I want to go through that again...it is an experience. I can't say if it was good or bad because afterwards I felt like I just had a massage and my skin was soft from all that weird sweating but I smelled like the room. Ewww. Need ice water if I go back.

Food(s) I wanted to eat: Nothing, I am nervous about the BBR.

2 comments:

Eats Durian said...

shrimp lo mein w/ shrimp?
man, you must have had a lot of shrimp in there

Madison said...

hahaha...there were alot but not so much that I had to mention it twice...hahaha.