Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 47


Snack - 8:15am
1/3 wheat tortilla roll w/ PB, chopped pecans and raisins

Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oats w/ wheatberries and PB
2 boiled egg whites
1 cup strawberries

Snack - 11:30pm
1/3 wheat tortilla roll

Midday workout - 12:00pm - drink protein shake during workout
Back and biceps
Cardio - treadmill run for 4 miles

Lunch - 2:30pm
Baked cod w/ sauteed mushrooms
1/3 wheat tortilla roll

Snack - 4:00pm
1 medium orange
1 cup strawberries

Dinner - 6:30pm
4 oz piece of lean steak
tomato soup w/ black beans and steak
2/3 wheat tortilla rolls

Snack - 9:00pm
Proftein smoothie w/ mixed frozen berries, acai berry powder, OJ, water and coconut oil
1/ cup blackberries

Note: I haven't been writing in the note section for a couple of days because well frankly I didn't have anything to say. However, some things did happen worth noting. Someone from my apt complex "hacked" into my router and locked me out since I had not provisioned my router when I first got it. Yeah, my sisters told me to do it but I am just not that savvy. So this was what I got. I've fixed the problem after being on the phone with a Linksys tech for 1 hour. If I ever find this guy, I am going to mess him up. This person renamed my router from Teddy to Haggis. So I renamed the router "U Suck Haggis". I am going to change it to something more profane in a few days. Yeah I am very childish like that.

On clean eating news, I was not so discipline yesterday and fell off the wagon a bit again...namely with that slice of blueberry coffee cake from Staryucks. I am just not having the best week. For some reason though, I feel great today. I feel stronger and ready to eat clean. Maybe I was just low on carbs.

On the running front, I have a 22 miler on Sunday morning. Yay! Also, my work is sponsoring employees to do the Nautica Malibu Triathlon - the relay portion. So I am on a team as a runner. It's nice that my company does this for us. I am kinda excited even though the run portion is only 6.2 miles. Would have been better if it was a full marathon, more bang for the buck. Maybe I don't know what the heck I am asking for..because that would be insane.