Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 38


Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup quick oatmeal w/ 1.5 cup strawberries (going to try to eat less oatmeal so that I can eat a bit more during pre-workout snack - going to see how that works for this week)
1 boiled egg white

Snack - 11:30pm
1/4 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB
1 boiled egg white
1/2 cup strawberries

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Legs and abs
Cardio - 30 min of intervals on treadmill

Lunch - 2:30pm
Roasted chicken breast w/ sauteed french green beans.
1/4 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB
1/2 medium orange

Snack - 4:00pm
1/2 honey wheat bagel w/ PB
1/2 medium apple

Dinner - 7:00pm
Steak w/ french green beans.
1/4 medium orange and 2 large strawberries

Snack - 9:00pm
Protein shake (1/2 scoop protein powder, strawberries, frozen blackberries, 1 tsp coconut oil, acai juice and water) - this gave me a stomach ache in the morning, so maybe I should have it without the fruit and other stuff. Will update. Maybe it is the protein powder. Will have to experiment to find out.

Note: I am trying to play around with my food portions a bit to find the exact combination that will work best for me. There will likely be some variation in the amounts. Mostly it will be the same types of foods. I've been eating so much of the same stuff that I've using lots of stock images. I want to try broiling a small pumpkin.

1 comment:

Eats Durian said...

steak!? yummyyy
no acceptable meat in the dining hall today so didn't have any.