Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 39


Morning workout - 7:00am
Cardio - run - 8.6 miles

Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, 1/3 large banana and PB.
1 cup strawberries
2 hard boiled egg whites

Snack - 11:30am
4 green grapes

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Back, calves, bit of legs and stretching

Snack - post workout - 1:30pm
Protein shake (1/2 scoop protein powder, strawberries, ice and water)

Lunch - 2:30pm
Chicken breast & lean steak cubes w/ sauteed french green beans, spinach and broccoli.

Snack - 4:00pm
1/2 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB
1/2 cup strawberries and 4 green grapes

Snack - 5:00pm
1/4 medium apple w/ PB
1/4 medium orange

Dinner - 7:00pm
1/2 wheat tortilla wrap - chicken, avocado and hummus
tomato soup w/ chicken, brown rice, mushrooms and topped with some avocado
2 medium strawberries
Ab Ripper X video - 8:30pm

Snack - 11:00pm
1/8 medium apple
1/4 medium orange

Note: I ran to work this morning. Haven't done that in a while. It was difficult since I had done legs yesterday. I must make sure not to do that again. I ate pretty well this week. Had a major case of PB wantings last night but I was talked out of it. I had a protein shake instead.

Also, I've cease to list my days as clean eating or not because there are days when it is not completely clean and sister K alerted me to this..hahaha. This blog is mainly a clean eating blog. I try my best each day to eat as clean as possible. Perhaps I can go back and revise which days are truly clean days.

1 comment:

Eats Durian said...

your dinner looks great!