Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 31 - Clean Eating


Breakfast - 9:30am
Rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, raisins, 10 almonds and PB.

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Cardio - stair climber - 20 mins
Back

Snack - post workout - 1:30pm
Protein shake (1/2 scoop protein powder, strawberries, water and ice)

Lunch - 2:30pm
Baked cod filet w/ brown rice and sauteed french green beans.

Snack - 4:00pm
1 large strawberry

Snack - 5:30pm
10 almonds
Wheat tortilla roll w/ PB, pecans and raisins.
1/3 apple

Dinner - 7:30pm
Roasted chicken breast w/ sauteed asparagus
1/2 cup black beans
1/2 cup OJ

Snack - 8:30pm
1/2 medium orange
2 large strawberries

Note: Yesterday, I was going to go for a 4 mile run after work since it is still light outside after work so I made this really yummy PB, raisins and pecan roll to snack on. However, I ended up not going on my run since I don't normally run in the afternoons but that roll I made was just to die for. It is about the best thing in the world. I got a large pack of these healthy wheat tortillas from Costco and they are only 80 calories each but making them into PB rolls were just so good!

Food(s) I craved:

1 comment:

Eats Durian said...

almost everything w/ peanut butter is yummy haha
either thats a really small orange or a very large strawberry