Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 50


Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries and PB
1/4 cup strawberries & 1/2 tangerine
2 boiled egg whites
1/3 wheat tortilla roll (leftover from yesterday)

Snack - 11:30am
1/2 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB

Midday workout - 12:00pm - drink protein shake while working out
Shoulders and triceps

Lunch - 2:30pm
1 can tuna with lite mayo
1/2 toasted honey wheat bagel
1 cup strawberries and 1/2 tangerine

Snack -4:30pm
1 cup strawberries

Dinner - 7:00pm
Buffalo burgers (just the patty - buffalo is leaner than regular beef)
1 toasted honey wheat bagel
Sauteed green beans

Snack - 9:00pm
1/3 wheat tortilla roll w/ PB, pecans and raisins
1/2 cup cerviche from jar (yuck - have to finish this)
4 mini gummy bears
1/4 apple with PB

Note: I just noticed that today is the 50th day since I started trying to eat clean. After running 22 miles yesterday, I feel ready to start another great week of clean eating. My goal every week until my sister's big day is to try to eat as clean as possible. I use that date as a reference point because I think that will be 3 months into it and most programs takes that long for results. I will reevaluate at that point to see if I want to continue with clean eating.

No comments: