Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 43 - Start of a New Week


Breakfast - 9:30am - I was so hungry this morning. That's why I ate so much!
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, few slices of banana and PB.
1 cup strawberries
1/2 medium orange
1/2 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB

Snack - pre-workout - 11:00am
1/2 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB

Lunch - 1:00pm
Shrimp, asparagus, mushroom and carrot stir-fry w/ 1.5 cups of brown rice.

Snack - 3:00pm
1 cup strawberries

1 soy latte and 1 reduced-fat blueberry and apricot muffin from you know where - Muhahahah...in a moment of insanity, I purchased and ate an muffin and soy latte! :o


Snack - 5:00pm

1/4 medium orange

Dinner - 7:00pm

Veggie (red pepper, onion, broccoli and snow peas) stir fry w/ chicken in soyaki sauce.

1/2 cup cerviche from Costco (not that great)


Snack - 9:00pm

3 large strawberries

1 tbsp PB

Note: I am feeling crappy today so I blew off my workouts and ate too much carbs and not paying attention to portion size. I ate all my lunch instead of splitting it in half like I normally do. Hopefully this is a passing thing and I will feel better later.

1 comment:

Eats Durian said...

oh no can't believe you ate a muffin! I'm guessing from starbucks? I'm hoping corner bakery though (more worth it)
hope you're feeling better!