Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 97 - Saturday - Bridal Shower - Rest Day - Rest Day


***Not a clean eating day!
Breakfast - 8:00am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, nut mix and PB
1/2 mango

Lunch - 11:00am - Los Rios Teahouse
Los Rios tea service - scone and jam, finger sandwiches, jasmine tea and cup of fruit
1 slice of red velvet cake

Dinner - 6:00pm - Yen Sushi
Spyder roll, hungry roll, nabeyaki udon, sashime salad (family style)
1 slice of red velvet cake

Snack - 9:00pm - Banh Mi Che Cali
1/2 Bo nuong (ground beef patties) baguette
1 rau ma

Note: Today is going to be a very fun day! I hope my sister will like what I planned out for her. I know nothing about bridal showers as I've never been to one but this will definitely give me some planning experience. I am so looking forward to the spa-ing!

Note2: Oh what a fun day it was today. Love the teahouse and the spa-ing. Hope to be able to go back to that tea house again in the near future. The scone was just amazing!

Morning brushing: done
Night brushing: done

No comments: