Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 86 - Biggest Loser Night!


Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, mixed nuts and PB
1/2 toasted whole grain english muffin w/ PB
1/2 cup honeydew
2 boiled egg whites

Snack - 11:30am
1/2 toasted english muffin

Lunch - 1:30pm - Broadcom BBQ day
2 skirt steak fajitas soft taco w/ red bell peppers and black beans on flour tortillas
1 piece of watermelon

Snack - 4:00pm
2 cup honeydew
1 Kashi TLC Trail Mix bar

Dinner - 7:00pm
1 bowl of wonton noodle soup w/ shredded chicken meat
shrimp cocktail
1/2 cup OJ
1/2 cup of leftover ground beef, brown rice and black beans in tomato sauce
Sauteed french green beans

Snack - 9:00pm
Some trail mix
1/4 apple

Note: Still feeling some soreness in the quads. Mainly noticable when I get up from sitting prolong periods in front of the computer, walking down flights of stairs and sitting down. I guess I take my quads for granted until they are sore and I can feel every movement. The Hal Higdon schedule has me running again starting tomorrow (2M) but I will have to see how I feel. I have a 10 miler scheduled for this weekend so I have to get that in somehow.

Morning brushing: done
night brushing: done

No comments: