Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 95 - Thursday


Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, nut mix and PB
2 boiled egg whites w/ lite soy sauce
1/4 mango

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Cardio - indoor bike - 9.5 miles

Back and biceps

Snack - 1:30pm
Protein drink

Lunch - 2:30pm
1/2 chicken breast, roasted veggie, tomato and hummus wrapped in spinach tortilla.
1 cup mango

Snack - 4:00pm
1 green apple w/ Tajin
1/2 cup cooked oatmeal w/ PB

Dinner - 7:00pm
Octopus and tomato w/ lemon juice and Tajin
Wild mushrooms, mixed seafood bits in chicken broth

Snack - 9:00pm
Some starfruit
1 cup of cherries

Note: I decided to take the day off work tomorrow to run some errands that I've kinda left to the wayside and also to relax a bit. I mainly just need to get away from work for a while. It's not so much the work I want to get away from but more the routine, the same old same old thing everyday. So this weekend is my sister's bridal shower and my 12 mile run at Huntington Beach. It's a crazy month and I feel it's effects. June will be a more quiet month to relax. I think I am just too old for too much excitement. Sheesshh!

Morning brushing: done
Night brushing: done

No comments: