Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 94 - Wednesday


Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked mixed oatmeal w/ wheatberries, nut mix and PB
2 boiled egg whites

Midday workout -12:00pm
Cardio - run 3.5 miles - intervals
Legs
Snack - 1:30pm
Protein drink

Lunch - 2:30pm
Chicken breast, roasted veggies, tomato and hummus wrapped in spinach tortilla
1/4 cup of mango

Snack - 4:00pm
1 cup mango
1 rice cake w/ PB

Dinner - 7:00pm - Pei Wei
1.5 chicken salad rolls
1 cup brown rice, veggie and tofu with thai coconut curry

Snack - 9:00pm
1 chicken salad roll from dinner
2 Ak Mak cracker w/ PB

Note: The Biggest Loser was a big letdown yesterday as the person I was rooting for did not win. Mikey got robbed! The second person I was rooting for also did not win. The pink team has won the last 3 seasons...so strange.

So today I am going to try to eat as clean as possible. I try to eat mostly clean on most days but think that I need to clean up my diet a bit. I've been kinda lazy to prep my meals lately which is why my meals are not the best they can be. I am also trying not not consume as much land animals. We will see how today goes. I really really need a vacation. I am going to try to take one soon.

Morning brushing: done
Night brushing: done

No comments: