Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 87 - Wednesday


Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ mixed nuts and dried berries and PB
2 boiled egg whites
1/4 apple

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Light legs, back and biceps
Tried to run today a bit but was not ready to come back. Maybe tomorrow.

Lunch - 2:30pm
Sliced turkey meat w/ spinach and lite mayo in a Flatout wrap. (the spinach was gross tasting in this wrap. Not going to put in there again.)
1/2 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB
1/4 apple

Snack - 4:00pm
1/2 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB
1/4 apple

Dinner - 5:30pm
Steamed spinach w/ chicken meat
1/2 turkey and apple wrapped in Flatout wrap

Movie - 6:30pm - Went to see Wolverine tonight and it was not bad. Hugh Jackman is muscular. I like it!
2 cups of popcorn
1.5 cups of honeydew
1/2 Flatout wrap w/ PB, pecans and raisins.

Snack - 9:30pm
1/2 bowl of wonton noodles from Costco w/ chicken meat

Note: My quad soreness is about 60% better than on the first day after. I am going into the gym today to run a slow 2 miles on the treadmill to see how my legs feel. I don't know why but I work out so much that when I have rest days, I feel so sedentary. Looking forward to training again soon.

Morning brushing: done
Night brushing: done

I *heart* Hugh Jackman!

3 comments:

Julie D said...

Man, how do you muster seeing a movie on a weekday night? I got home after 9:30 last night and wanted to die.

Eats Durian said...

Arizona? I'm game!
cool running photo in your sidebar thing! you look skinny!

Julie D said...

God, my pictures were so bad that I want to crawl down a chute. The whole time I was hoping that no photographers saw me (I was avoiding them).