Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 87 - Wednesday


Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ mixed nuts and dried berries and PB
2 boiled egg whites
1/4 apple

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Light legs, back and biceps
Tried to run today a bit but was not ready to come back. Maybe tomorrow.

Lunch - 2:30pm
Sliced turkey meat w/ spinach and lite mayo in a Flatout wrap. (the spinach was gross tasting in this wrap. Not going to put in there again.)
1/2 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB
1/4 apple

Snack - 4:00pm
1/2 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB
1/4 apple

Dinner - 5:30pm
Steamed spinach w/ chicken meat
1/2 turkey and apple wrapped in Flatout wrap

Movie - 6:30pm - Went to see Wolverine tonight and it was not bad. Hugh Jackman is muscular. I like it!
2 cups of popcorn
1.5 cups of honeydew
1/2 Flatout wrap w/ PB, pecans and raisins.

Snack - 9:30pm
1/2 bowl of wonton noodles from Costco w/ chicken meat

Note: My quad soreness is about 60% better than on the first day after. I am going into the gym today to run a slow 2 miles on the treadmill to see how my legs feel. I don't know why but I work out so much that when I have rest days, I feel so sedentary. Looking forward to training again soon.

Morning brushing: done
Night brushing: done

I *heart* Hugh Jackman!

3 comments:

Nobel4Lit said...

Man, how do you muster seeing a movie on a weekday night? I got home after 9:30 last night and wanted to die.

Durian Eater said...

Arizona? I'm game!
cool running photo in your sidebar thing! you look skinny!

Nobel4Lit said...

God, my pictures were so bad that I want to crawl down a chute. The whole time I was hoping that no photographers saw me (I was avoiding them).