Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 102 - Thursday


Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked oatmeal w/ wheatberries, tropical trail mix and PB
2 boiled egg whites w/ lite soy sauce
1/4 cup cherries
1 cup of hot green tea

Snack - 11:30am
1/2 toasted honey wheat bagel - 1/4 of it had PB on it
1 slice of star fruit w/ Tajin

Midday workout - 12:30pm
Cardio - run 4 miles

Lunch - 2:30pm
1/2 roasted veggie, tomato, hummus wrapped in spinach tortilla from yesterday
1/2 cup cherries

Snack - 4:00pm
1/2 toasted Western honey wheat bagel w/ PB

Dinner - 7:00pm
Pasta salad (green pepper, broccoli, tomato, garbanzo and black beans, tuna and crab meat, wheat rotini and regular farfelle pasta, lemon juice, italian dressing)
1/2 cup blended mango, frozen banana and berries
1 tbsp PB

Snack - 9:00pm
Sunflower seeds

Note: So I have officially signed up for the Long Beach marathon and training program with the ICR Beach Runners. The first practice session is this Saturday. I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now and decided that I could not wait until next year to try to BQ again so I am going to try again in October. Hopefully the training group will be able to help me get to where I want to be. If nothing else, to help me run a sub 4 marathon comfortably. I also signed up with the training group because I realize that my runner friends will probably not be running the full and I will not have anyone to run with and I've discovered that I run best in a group. These next few months should be fun and interesting.

Morning brushing: done
Night brushing: done

No comments: