Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Clean Eating Update

So it has been like 2.5 months since I first started to try to eat clean and I've written a previous post about it and this is the second installment. I have to admit that I haven't been eating as clean as I'd like lately. Not sure why. Maybe because I am nervous about the OC or my will-power is wavering. I am still trying to stick to my goals. At first I was bummed that I was eating so much crap but slowly I am getting over that and just continuing on. I've come to realize that it is next to impossible to eat clean all the time and that I should make a conscious effort when I can and enjoy the things I love when they are there. Overall, I really like eating clean and feel so much healthier when I do and for that I will continue on and get pass this current speed bump.

No comments: