Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 60 - 24 miler!


Breakfast - 5:30am
1 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB
1 cup hot green tea
1 small gatorade
3 accel gels

Run -24 miles - 6:15am

Snack - 11:30am
1 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB
Protein smoothie w/ protein powder, frozen mixed berries and water

Snack - 3:00pm
Handful of almonds, walnuts, cranberries and raisins
1 medium apple

Snack - 5:00pm
4 oz baked cod
4 large strawberries

Dinner - 7:30pm - Banh Mi Che Cali
1/2 banh mi (ground beef on long baguette)
1 rau ma drink

Snack - 9:00pm
1/2 serving of banana che

Note: After my last long run is over, I am going to decrease the carbs once again and not eat it during the evening hours. Also, I think I was eating too much PB again so I will need to watch that. I was making good progress on the fat loss until I starting carbing up for my long runs and also eating too too much in Vegas. I really need to tighten the dieting once again to see results. Just eat lean meats, beans, whole grains, veggies and lots of water. Less than 2 months to go to get down to 100 lbs..or at least to 104 or 105 of muscle over fat.

Note 2: So my last long run has come and gone. My legs feels like they want to fall off. It was pretty awful out there today but I ran/walked the whole 24. Taper time. I can't wait for the big day.

No comments: