Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 76 - Rest Day


Breakfast - 9:00pm
1/2 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, mixed nuts, coconut flakes, 5 chocolate chip and PB

Morning workout - 10:00am
Cardio - bike at beach - 10 miles

Lunch - 11:30am
Garden burger w/ tomato, mayo, ketchen and mustard.

Snack - 12:30pm
1 small piece of red velvet cake sample

Snack - 3:00pm
1 green apple

Dinner - 5:00pm - Genghiskhan Korean BBQ
Another meal of gluttony - too much - this is the fourth buffet this month - I am saying NO to buffetts for a long while!!

Snack - 9:00pm

Note: I was suppose to run 8 miles this morning but I skipped it as my lower back was still sore. I am feeling alot better today since I had rested. Went to the beach this morning and rode my bike on the boardwalk and then got some lunch there. Walked on the sand and down to the water, dipped my toe in and it was freezing so decided to head home. Nice day to ride bikes there, it was a bit windy but nice.

1 comment:

Eats Durian said...

heehee, that tajin photo! :'D