Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 78 - Week of OC Marathon - Mon


Breakfast - 8:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, mixed nuts and berries and PB

Snack - 10:00am
1/4 Asian pear
1 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB

Lunch - 12:00pm
3 spring rolls from Brodard - leftovers

Snack - 3:00pm
2 Ak Mak crackers w/ PB
1/2 mango
3/4 Asian pear
2 scoops of Driven

Snack - 4:30pm
1 protein smoothie (protein powder, frozen berries and bananas and water)
2 cups of popcorn
1 mexican candy

Afternoon workout - 6:30pm
Cardio - run 6.25 miles

Dinner - 8:00pm
Bowl of plain udon noodles
2 pieces of california roll
1 tuna, 1 shrimp and 1 tofu covered sushi

Note: I've been eating not so clean lately and it shows. I am having more stomach distress again and looking more round in the midsection. My plan is to focus on cleaning up my diet and running a bit this week as part of a taper plan for the OC. Eating badly is a snowball effect. Once you start, it takes on a life of its own.

Note 2: worked from home again today which is why the food combination and choices are weird and bad. I was almost going to blow my run off again today but decided to do it at the last minute. Glad I went.

1 comment:

Eats Durian said...

hahahaha 'more round in the midsection'
me too :(
good luck getting back on the wagon, but even if you don't you still have your big bad race this weekend so don't feel bad about eating good food (as long as your stomach is fine)!