Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 57 - A New Week - Damage Control!


Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, 1/2 large banana and PB
1 cup hot green tea

Midday workout - drink protein shake during workout
Shoulders and tris

Lunch -2:30pm
Sliced turkey meat w/ brown rice and black beans.

Snack - 4:30pm
1 medium green apple
Handful of walnuts, almonds, cranberries and raisins

Dinner - 7:00pm
Roast chicken leg w/ sauteed spinach and mushrooms
Shrimp cocktail

Snack - 9:00pm
Small serving of che
3 large strawberries

Note: Oh man, crazy weekend. I am too old to be living that kind of lifestyle. But it was fun. Did major dietary damage. I mean, I will need to do repair work for the next couple of weeks. I realized that I only have 2 months until sister's big day and I probably undid everything I've done up to this point this weekend at the buffet! :s I will need to get back on track this week for sure. I have a 24-miler this Wed.

1 comment:

Eats Durian said...

wow your food today looks so yummy! especially that shrimp!
so many cuties! I almost bought some today too.