Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 64 - New week


Morning workout - 7:30pm
Cardio - indoor bike - 8.8 miles

Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries and PB
3 boiled egg whites
1/4 medium apple and 1/4 cup strawberries

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Tris and chest

Lunch - 2:30pm
Grilled chicken breast on ciabatta bread w/ tomato and mustard (this sandwich tasted healthy if you know what I mean)
Small salad
1/4 medium apple

Snack - 4:30pm
1 cup strawberries
handful of mixed nuts and fruit

Dinner - 7:30pm
Buffalo burger on toasted honey wheat bagel w/ sauteed asparagus, green beans and black beans.

Snack - 9:00pm
1 cutie
2 Ak Mak crackers w/ PB
1/4 medium apple

Note: I am going back to doing cardio in the morning and weight training mid day. Also, my diet is still not on track yet. I plan to eat better this week since I do not have to eat too much carbs for long training run fuel.

Mon - bike and stair climber - didnot get to stair climber on mon
Tues - 5 miles and stair climber
Wed - run to work from home
Thur - bike and stair climber
Fri - run 4.5 miles and stair climber

Note 2: Busy weekend, went dress shopping with mom, finally found her "the" dress..so YAY! It was painful..hahaha..no seriously! Also, went to select photos with sister S of her wedding photo day. Sister S was very photogenic in all her photo...hate her! A good batch of photos were selected, they were all great and I am excited to see how the photog will arrange them into the book. I think people will love the ones we selected to be the giant ones. Yeah, I was very butt-in-ski at the photo selecting process. Went to pickup Sister K at the train station and went to have ramen. Bet Sister K didn't expect a crew to pick her up. She got a cream puff from Beard Papa and it smelled so good. I wanted one bad. I got a small bit of "outside" but I really wanted to eat the inside. :(

No comments: