Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 75 - Friday!!


Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, mixed nuts and dried berries and PB
2 boiled egg whites dipped in lite soy sauce
1/2 mixed fruit cup
1/2 toasted whole grain bread

Snack - 11:30am
1/2 mixed fruit cup
1/2 toasted whole grain bread w/ PB

Lunch - 2:00pm
Thai fish curry on basmati rice w/ curry cabbage
1/4 piece of pita bread

Snack - 4:00pm
1 green apple

Dinner - 7:00pm - Brodard's
1 che ba mau
1 small bun bo hue
2 spring roll

Note: Seeing that next week of marathon fueling week, I may end up not eating so clean. I don't see myself going overboard but I may be eating a bit more carbs. For sure, I will be having a lowfat blueberry muffin from Starbucks because the last time I ate that, I ran great on my 20 miler. I am superstitious about that now! hahaha.

Note 2: I had a major craving for a cookie or something baked and sweet but it wasn't meant to be. Mainly because there was none around me and I was too lazy to go out and get some. I guess it is good that delicious baked goods is not near me, else I would have had some! I am craving dates and figs for some reason.

No comments: