Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 79 - Tuesday - Dental Challenge Start Date


Breakfast - 10:00am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, dried tropical fruit mix and PB
2 boiled egg whites
1/2 cup of fruit

Snack - 11:30am
1/2 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB
1/2 cup of fruit

Midday workout - 12:30pm
Weights overall

Lunch - 2:30pm
1 pouch of Tuna - I ended up eating this because I did not pack lunch this morning and thought that I had some money for lunch but it turns out I didn't but I did have this tuna lunch kit in my cabinet so I am eating it...I gotta say that it is not great! :s
1/2 toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB
1 cup diced green apple

Snack - 4:30pm
2 Ak Mak crackers w/ PB
1 cup plain popcorn

Dinner - 7:00pm - Daphne's Greek Restaurant
1 beef kabob, greek salad and pita bread
2 cuties

Biggest Loser - 8:00pm - I love Tuesdays!

Snack - 9:00pm
1 medium orange
1 Kashi TLC bar

Yoga X - 10:00pm - 30 mins
100 push-ups

Note: Went to the dentist this morning for my bi-yearly cleaning and decided that I was going to do a dental challenge for myself and try to brush my teeth in the morning and before bed every single day for a month starting today. I am mostly good about doing this but sometimes I let myself get tired and blow off the before bed brushing. So from 4/28 to 5/28, I will see how well I can stick to my clean teeth regiment.

Morning brushing: done
Night brushing: done

1 comment:

Eats Durian said...

no lunch money? :(
at least you have back-up food