Friday, March 11, 2011

World's Largest Chocolate Fountain

Remember when I went to Vegas back in January? No? Use the link.

Anyhow, one of the first places we stopped at upon arrival into town was the Bellagio Hotel to check out the indoor garden. It was around the Lunar New Year at the time so they had decorated the gardens in celebration of the year of the rabbit. After we walked around the garden for a bit we decided to check out the rest of the hotel.

Now I should mention that this is not my first time to Vegas or to the Bellagio Hotel but I don't remember ever seeing this thing on my previous trip. What is it you ask? It's like only the craziest most rad thing I've seen in a while...it is the world's biggest chocolate fountain!



It is located right in front of Jean Philippe.


MUHAHAHAHA!


Of course I was mature.


Need proof about the fountain's claim to fame...well here it is!


I'm sure this ceiling would be amazing if it wasn't located right next to the world's largest chocolate fountain. Just leave me here the entire weekend.


They even made crepes!


...and gelato...


...and French macarons!..



...and some beautiful looking dessert art...


...it's a shoe, no it's candy, wait...it's both...


...and...hmm I forgot what this was...


...and more beautiful desserts...I spy some napoleons...


...and amazing cakes...Cake Boss eat your heart out...








...but wait...there's more...they also have baked muffins and pastries of all kinds.


And just to let you get an idea of how big that chocolate fountain really is...feast your eyes on this. I need one of these at my place.


Jean Philippe Patisserie
Inside the Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, NV

No comments: