Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 2011 // Photo A Day // Day 7, 8, 9

March 7 photo - My photo of the day for Monday is this oatmeal that I ate. Something I have not eaten in many months. I think I ate oatmeal for breakfast almost everyday for about 2 years. Then I stopped one day and this is the first time I am eating it again. It is really good! Not sure why I stopped.


March 8 photo - I got my new issue of Runner's World on Tuesday and noticed that this month they are featuring 2 different covers or runners with the same content on the inside. I love getting a new issue of Runner's World.


March 9 photo -Today my new camera arrived. After 5 years with my trusty old camera, I thought that it was finally time to upgrade to something with more ompf! I will do a more detailed post with some sample photos.

No comments: