Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Terri's Cafe - Agoura Hills, CA

Yes friends, this is another Agoura Hills restaurant review. As I mentioned in this other post, I am only in this area once a year and I only ate at Terri's Cafe once. Once was enough if you know what I mean. I came here in September 2009 for lunch after picking up my bib for the Nautica Triathlon Relay at Zuma Beach. I was really hungry that day so you would think that most anything would taste good to me. Not so. The food at Terri's Cafe is below average in my opinion. It was all not made very well. Nothing really stood out. Despite my hunger, I didn't even finish my whole lunch.

Sister K ordered some pancakes but said that they were just okay.


I ordered a turkey sandwich with a bowl of tortilla soup. The sandwich and soup were both bland and ordinary.


M ordered a hamburger with sweet potato fries.


Speaking of hamburger, sometimes I call my pup "hamburger" because his little face is shaped like a hamburger. Okay, I actually say it in this weird deliberately slow pronounced way...as in "ham-bur-grr". Sister K thought it would be funny to provide a visual for your enjoyment.


Terri's Cafe
30135 Agoura Road
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
(818) 707-1934

No comments: