Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vegas - Part I

It's been awhile since I've gone away on a trip that hasn't involved running. I normally schedule my vacations around my races...twofers! But last Friday I woke up at the crack of dawn to make the drive to Vegas...just to relax!


We headed straight to this famous (Man v. Food) breakfast joint.


With portions so large, you definitely should come wearing baggy pants. I will write a more in depth review at a later time.


We made it a point to stop by the gardens at Bellagio where they have decked the place with Chinese New Year decor since that is coming up early February. Those garden decorations changes with the holidays.


I love lanterns!


Clay warriors display...



These are just lovely!


Ancient Chinese coins...these were large!


I needed some gambling money...


Oops, can't take me anywhere!

No comments: