I looked back on a resolution post I did last year and thought that before the year slips away any more that I should have some goals in mind. It's easy to drift through life but you don't get a lot done. So here are the things I would like to accomplish this year. I only have a few because I don't want to overwhelm myself with a long list of impossible tasks.
1) Run more miles in 2011 than in 2010. I ran 1,084 miles in 2010. That is the number I need to beat.
2) Run a sub-4 hour marathon. I am so close. I can do it!
3) Sign up for 10K race. Beat PR of 50:10. Revisiting a distance I haven't raced in a long time.
4) Climb a kiddie rock wall to the top. Remember in this post when I tried to climb but only got 3 feet off the ground and got scared. Yes I am afraid of heights.
4a) Climb a big indoor wall or ride a hot air balloon.
5) Run another trail race.
1) Plan 2012 European trip
2) Organize my living space.
3) Volunteer at least once this year.
4) Learn some French and/or Italian.
I know! Looking at this list makes me feel like this...