Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Farmers Market kinda day

So instead of getting my long run in this morning like a good little runner...


Instead, I still got up bright and early and headed to the Farmers Market...


Citrus and apple season in full swing.


Some lovely leafy greens.


Of course I stopped by here.


More walking around...





That large bear came home with me. Should last me for one week...hehehe.


And if that wasn't enough shopping, I also made a stop here to pick up some stuff to make breakfast.


I picked up these beautiful tuberose...they smell amazing!


This probably looks like a chocolate chip cookie from afar but it is actually blueberry pancakes being made. I love a lot of blueberries in my pancakes.


Red velvet bundt cake from the rum-cake stall. Yummy!


Modeling the cute apron that Sister K got for me for my birthday last year. That tells you how much I cook. :D


My blogging companion.


Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday. We are having some terrific weather today in the OC. I'm going to go and take advantage of it now. Ciao!

No comments: