Tuesday, January 4, 2011

10 Delicious Things I Ate in 2010

Remember when I did a photo compilation of my 2010 races? Well I couldn't leave out all the delicious food I ate this year since half my blog posts are about food. So this is a compilation of the most delicious things I ate in 2010. I got the idea from this fab foodie. If you disagree, I am okay with that. You can go and post your own favorites!

It was actually really difficult to narrow down everything I ate in 2010 to just 10 best things because I eat a lot and I ate a lot of tasty things this past year. Interestingly, writing up this post made me think about everything I had consumed this past year and frankly I should be more picky about what I eat. I was looking through some of the photos of things that I had eaten and I could have done without eating some of the things I had. Maybe I should do a post of the worst things I ate this year. Maybe.

And now in no particular order because they were all delicious! 10 Yummy Foods in 2010...

Sansei Udon at Fukada
Baja Crisps at 118 Degrees
Spicy Miso Ramen at Santouka
Baba Booey Cupcake at Crumbs Bake Shop
Spicy Raman at Don Dae Gam Pork BBQ
Dessert Shots at Seasons 52
Crab Cakes Benedict at The Restaurant (Getty Center)
Deep Fried Pork w/ Green Beans over Rice at Hoy Ka Thai Noodle
Gamberi at Pomodoro
Croissant at The Corner Bakery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Went to 118 the other day for the first time and loved EVERYTHING. Shared like, 5 plates w a friend and now I can't wait to go back and try the rest :)