Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Muffins!!


So my apt-mate and I went to Costco tonight and guest what someone decided to buy? A flat of poppyseed muffins. I did a little search online and fell over from all the fat and calories in one muffin! :O Thank goodness I am not having any. It's terrible that they are so close to me but I cannot have any. Also, apt-mate got a hot dog and a slice of pizza. I normally also get a yummy hot dog but did not tonight and also did not eat the pizza crust which I normally do because it is so yummy. I am going to eat a celery stick now...ahahaha!


Kirkland~ Blueberry 612 Cal, 32 Fat,71 Carb, 2 Fiber, 40 Sugars, 8 Protein
Kirkland~ Poppyseed 672 Cal, 38 Fat, 75 Carb, 2 Fiber, 42 Sugars, 10 Protein
Kirkland~ Chocolate 692 Cal, 38 Fat, 79 Carb, 3 Fiber, 48 Sugars, 10 Protein
Kirkland~ Croissants 339 Cal, 17 Fat, 36 Carbs, 2 Fiber, 5 Sugars, 7

1 comment:

Eats Durian said...

excellent will power! I'm beginning to not look forward to meals anymore hahaha.