Thursday, February 19, 2009

Clean Eating - Day 12


Breakfast - 7:00am
Toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB

Snack - 11:00pm
1 toasted regular english muffin w/ PB
1 medium orange

Lunch - 1:30pm
1.5 cup of cerviche
1 cup strawberries

Snack - 3:00pm
1 bite of chocolate cake since it was my boss's birthday and I got a chocolate cake for him. The cake was so so good. I can't believe I only had 1 bite.

Snack - 4:15pm
1 scoop protein powder mixed with water
1/4 apple

Dinner - 7:30pm
Bowl of bun bo hue from Thanh Restaurant
4 pieces of spring rolls

Note: Rode my bike for 10 miles and then ran for 3.75 miles this morning. I am feeling energized! Doing a 17 mile run tomorrow morning. Fun!

Food(s) I craved today: Had a cheat dinner today. So not worth it. I think I am going to try to do away with the cheat meal. My stomach always hurt after I eat sugary, too salty or oily foods. Will try to see how clean eating goes this weekend.

No comments: