Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 6 - 16 Miler Day!! or Valentine's Day to everyone else! :P



So I went and completed my 16 mile run today! It was nice weather. Ran with a medium size group. A bit cold at 6am but turned into a nice day. I ate breakfast for the first time in my running history and ran great. Will be eating breakfast before I run from now on.

Breakfast - 5:15am
Lightly toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB

Snack - 9:30am
Lightly toasted honey wheat bagel w/ PB
1 small bottle of Gatorade

Lunch - 12:00pm
Leftover lo mein from last nights dinner - 1.5 cup of noodles
1/2 apple
1 medium orange

Snack - 3:00pm
1/2 toasted bagel w/ PB
1 cup blackberries

Dinner - 5:30pm
1 soft taco - carne asada w/ guacamole on corn tortilla
1/2 cup white beans
2 spoons of spanish rice
1/2 cup shrimp cerviche (shrimp marinated in lime juice w/ slice avocado)

Snack - 7:30pm
2 pieces of V-Day chocolate from Sees (one white chocolate covered peanuts/caramel and coconut covered in dark chocolate). Chocolate is so yummy!



Note: I was bit by a dog today during my long run and had to get a tetnis shot at the walk-in clinic. But I think everything is ok now as the doctor said that there hasn't been a case of rabies in OC for 20 years. I am feeling ok and eating normal. Lucky this time.

Food(s) I craved today: No cravings today since I had my cheat meal. It was so so good. I can tell that I have been eating good this week since this dinner was like a party in my mouth!! I ate pretty good at my cheat meal and I didn't eat too much. As Sister K stated, portion control!

No comments: