Friday, February 20, 2009

Clean Eating - Day 13


I went for a 17 mile run today and it was difficult since I had rode my bike and ran the day before. Note to self to not do that again.

Breakfast - 5:15am
1 toasted english muffin w/ PB

Snack - 9:30am
1 toasted english muffin w/ PB

Snack - 11:00am
Protein shake (1 scoop protein, water and 3/4 banana)

Lunch - 1:00pm
Bowl of homemade bun rieu

Snack - 2:30pm
1.5 cups of green grapes
10 almonds

Snack - 4:30pm
Small serving of che dau
1 cracker w/ seafood dip

Dinner- 5:30pm
Small bowl of white rice
accompaniments
1/3 piece of Asian pear

Snack - 7:45pm
1 cup green grapes
Small serving of che dau

Note: I will not be eating english muffins anymore since it is a white food. I will try to limit my bagel consumption this week and limit too much fruit/sugar.

Food(s) I craved today:

No comments: