Thursday, February 26, 2009

Clean Eating - Day 19



Breakfast - 9:45am
1 cup rolled oatmeal w/ PB, a few raisins and 1/2 banana
1/2 mushroom and tomatoes omelette (made with 2 whole eggs)

Snack -11:30am
Protein shake (protein powder, strawberries, bananas, water and ice) - pre-bike ride shake

Lunch -2:00pm
Leftover crispy chicken salad from last nights dinner (I made the chicken using ground almonds. I dip the chicken breast pieces in an egg wash and then covered it in the ground almond and sauteed it in olive oil). I tossed in some strawberries and about 10 almonds.
1/4 banana
1/3 orange

Random badness- 2:30pm
Somebody at work brought in a box of really pretty chocolates from Costco and I saw one with an almond insignia on it and I took it. It was sitting in my office all day but now I just have to eat it. I am having a moment of weakest from my low carb, salt, sugar, low taste menu lately. :s (Update: I just finished eating it and it was so totally worth it - it was like a little piece of heaven)

Snack - 4:00pm
1/4 medium apple w/PB
1/2 Balance High Protein Almond Brownie bar (200 calories - 7g fat - 21g carb - 17g sugar- 15g protein) - this bar was really good.
1 cup hot lemon herbal tea

Dinner - 7:30pm
Bun Bo Hue (small)
Fake pomagrante, jelly and mung bean drink w/ coconut milk
Spring roll w/ peanut dip - 1 roll
Snack - 10:00am
1 spring roll
2 tbsp of PB from the jar :s
1/2 medium apple w/ PB

Note: Oh man, today was a good day (Brodard)!! Nuff said!

Food(s) I craved today: I am craving Ruffles sour cream and onion chips w/ ranch dip again. Not sure why. I haven't had that stuff in a really long time but I can taste it in my mouth! :s

2 comments:

Eats Durian said...

whattt brodard
are you getting bun bo hue or congee with blood cubes?

Madison said...

Yes...how did you know? *embarassed*