Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Magic Bullet Review


So today I tested the Magic Bullet blender at work (it came with a gray tote that you can carry it in). I blended up a protein shake with protein powder, strawberries and bananas and it worked really well. It takes some time for everything to be chopped up and blended. There was a couple of small pieces of strawberries that didn't get chopped up yet but that was because this was my first time using it and I didn't know how long you were suppose to blend for. I plan to use it to ground some almonds tonight. I can see myself making some yummy herbal salad dressing with this thing. It's really nice that I can take it with me to work. It is pretty small and very fast to clean up. I like that you can drink right out of the plastic glasses. Very convenient! I really really love mine. I should have gotten it a long time ago.
Update info: So a tip here is not to fill the cup up too high, else once all the ingredients blend together it is something more than before the blending process. I had some overflow, a little but I don't want it to happen again.

1 comment:

Eats Durian said...

so cool! I would be jealous if I had a kitchen and stuff