Monday, February 23, 2009

Clean Eating - Day 16


I started a new workout plan this week. Well, not really new since I've done this routine before but I am once again devoting more time to weights and working a different body part each day. I've also been jumping rope.

Breakfast - 6:30am
Protein shake (1 scoop protein, 1/4 cup blackberries, coconut oil)

Snack - 9:30am
1/2 toasted honey bagel w/PB
1 cup rolled oats w/ raisins, almonds and PB
1/4 medium orange

Lunch - 2:00pm
Chicken salad (celery, apples, egg whites, tomatoes, miracle whip)
Small leftover portion of last nights salad
1 toasted honey wheat bagel (I ate this because I went on a 17 mile bike ride during lunch and was starving when I got back)
1/3 medium orange

Snack - 4:30pm
1/3 medium orange

Dinner - 7:30pm
4 oz chicken breast and sauteed asparagus in garlic and olive oil

Snack -9:00pm
Protein shake (strawberries and banana, 1/2 scoop protein powder, OJ, water)
1 cup honey nut cheerios, strawberries and 10 almonds w/ splash of skim milk (I was a pig today)

Note: Need to cut back on the PB. Afternoon snack was incomplete so I was really hungry at dinner. Need to make sure that I have my protein shake.

Food(s) I craved today: French toast and syrup. Ramen, I am really missing this.

No comments: