Monday, May 23, 2011

Two-fer

Tomorrow I will be doing double workouts for no apparent reason other than it happens to fit into my schedule. Actually there is a reason. My work recently opened a second gym which includes a new spinning studio. So tomorrow morning, I plan to get in my 6 miles and then take a 1 hour spin class during my lunch break. And depending on how it goes, I will be doing that once or twice a week. It's been a while since I've done a double workout day. I use to weight training in the mornings and do cardio during my lunch breaks. I know crazy right? I remember when I was in my early twenties, I would spend 2 hours everyday at the gym. That truly was insane. What was I thinking? There was a time when I was training for a dualthon and would run in the morning and bike at lunch. Then there was the time I was training for Ragnar and would run morning, noon and night once or twice a week to simulate Ragnar running conditions. Nowadays, I mainly just do one workout in the morning. I will let you know how my two-fer turns out.

No comments: