Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dessert Shots @PF Chang's - Irvine, CA

I love dessert! Who doesn't right? I especially love desserts served in little shot glasses. It is like perfectly portioned out servings of dessert and the best part is that you get to have a few different ones instead of just one piece of some random cake. Am I right? A couple of weeks ago I came here...


It wasn't a random act...these gift cards I got from the Rock and Roll Races were burning a hole in my purse. I had to use them but I was cheap already had dinner that day. So I used them on dessert instead of a regular meal.


I think I ended up spending like $5 on all these but I made sure to leave a good tip.


Personally I sampled the Red Velvet and Carrot Cake one because aside from being my favorite desserts, I wanted to see how they measured up to the ones at Seasons 52. They don't really. The cake part of all of these were dry and not moist like the ones from Seasons. The frosting was a little too sweet for my taste. My date commented that the lemon one from here was better than the one at Seasons. I don't like lemon so I will have to take his word for it.

No comments: