Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 15 - Monday

Morning workout - 7:30am
Cardio - stairclimber - 45 mins

Breakfast - 10:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, seedy nut mix and PB
1/2 large nectarine

Lunch - 1:00pm
1/2 chicken, tomato, roasted pepper and hummus wrap
1 large nectarine

Snack - 4:00pm
1 plain ricecake w/ PB
1/2 large nectarine

Evening workout - 5:30pm
Weights - upper and lower

Dinner - 8:00pm
Salad (mixed greens, carrots, heirloom tomatoes, cucumber, basil, roquefort cheese crumbles, and balsamic vinegar)

Note: Yesterday was a relaxing day for me as the sisters and I decided to bake scones. We are on the ultimate quest to find the perfect scone recipe. This morning my stomach hurt really bad. I think it may have been from all the butter and whole milk in the scone recipe. I don't really know what the cause is since I also ate dinner after my scone snack yesterday afternoon.

1 comment:

Julie D said...

I had the same thing... no worse than any other time I eat baked goods that I'm not supposed to, so nothing new. It was a good scone, though I definitely could have gone with a different jelly...