Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 179 - Thursday


Morning workout - 8:00am
Indoor bike 8.5 miles

Breakfast - 11:15am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, tropical nut mix, pepitas and PB

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Cardio - elliptical 30 mins

Some strength training

Lunch - 2:00pm
1/2 curry wrap w/ turkey, hummus, tomato and lettuce.
2 pieces of sliced pineapple, 1 cantaloup and 1 watermelon

Snack - 4:00pm
1.5 cups sliced fruit same as above
1 cup hot green tea

Evening workout - 5:30pm
Weights and jumping ropes

Dinner - 7:00pm

Note: I ate so much yesterday. I must control my appetite. I've been doing more cardio to lose fat but eating that much just defeats the purpose. Will do better today.

Note 2: so I decided to go back to my 2 workouts a day routine except I am going to try to get in 2 cardio session each day. I will stick with the 1 session on my run practice days...so mainly just going to run practice. I noticed that I am competitive and tend to run too fast during run practice so that I would make it back to the starting point before other people did. I am always sore the next day which is how I know I am over doing it a bit. I am trying to lose 5-6 lbs before the Nautica. I just run so much better with less weight. So hopefully these double cardio session will help me get there.

No comments: