Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 192 - Wednesday - Day 3


Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, tropical nut mix, pepitas and PB
3 pieces of honeydew

Snack - 11:00am
1 banana and a couple of green grapes

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Cardio - 20 mins - indoor bike
30 mins on elliptical

Lunch - 2:00pm
Brown rice and ong choy, boiled egg, egg frittata and fish.
1 cup green grapes

Snack - 4:00pm
1.5 cups honeydew
10 mini caramel ricecakes w/ PB
Dinner - 7:00pm - Pho Bac (take-out)
1 bowl of tofu and veggie pho
Snack - 10:00pm
1 large necterine w/ Tajin
2 mini caramel and 3 cheddar ricecakes

Note: I am about 3.5 weeks out from the Nautica tri run portion (10K). I am really nervous since I am the only girl on the team. I know my teammates are training hard so I am doing my best to hold my own. Over the course of these next 3 weeks, I need to get out there one morning and run 6.2 miles very fast and see how I do. There is just no subtitution for actually going out there and doing it. I've been trying to lean up a bit and drop some fat weight so that I will be lighter and hopeful be a bit faster by default...hahaha. After my Nautica event the following weekend will be my 20 mile run with the group. I will be missing the 18 miler due to the Nautica event so hopefully it will be ok. I remember I did a 20, 22 and 24 miler training for the OC Marathon so I am not sure how training with just one 20 miler will go at the actual race. My tuesday night interval sessions are doing wonders for my speed.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I just found your blog, and although I have not read it all yet,it is inspirational.