Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 16 - Tuesday

Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, seedy nut mix and PB

Snack - 11:00am
1/2 small orange
1 Simple Harvest bar
7 mini caramel flavored ricecakes

Lunch - 12:30pm
Sashemi (tuna and halibut - 4 slices each) w/ seaweed and lite soy sauce
Cut up raw carrots

Snack - 2:30pm
Iced coffee w/ soy milk

Snack - 4:00pm
1 slice banana bread w/ PB and sliced banana
1/2 small orange

Run Practice - 6:30pm
Run 6.5 miles - intervals

Dinner - 9:30pm - Cha for Tea
Small honey green tea w/ boba

Note: I had an amazing run practice session today. At one point, I looked down at my Garmin and it was showing 6:30 pace. Anyways, it was really really humid out yesterday but I still felt great to run. I had gone to the chiropractor earlier in the morning and my back and shins were feeling so great. I had not gone to see the chiro in months. I think from the time that I got sick. My lower back and shins were bothering me and after hearing my coach tell me that it might be back related, I quickly made an appt to see the chiro. I don't know why I don't go more often. I almost always feel better after I go. Then I got home after stopping off at the market and did not feel like eating anything. I know that is really bad but it was so hot and I was so tired that would rather sleep than eat. Maybe I am doing too much.

No comments: