Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 32 - Thursday


Breakfast - 9:30am
1 cup frosted shredded wheat w/ slivered almonds and soy milk
1 iced soy latte
1/2 toasted mini whole wheat bagel w/ PB
1/2 cup of mixed fruit

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Run 6 miles on treadmill

Snack - 1:30pm
1/2 cup mixed fruit
1/2 toasted mini whole wheat bagel w/ PB

Lunch - 2:00pm
Brown rice, sauteed french green beans and roasted chicken meat

Dinner - 7:00pm - Lee's Sandwiches
1 vegetarian sandwich at Lee's
1/4 piece of green coconut waffle
1/2 bartlett pear

Note: I've been getting to bed way too late at night and as a result have failed to wake up early enough to workout in the morning. I will try to get to bed earlier today. This saturday is the big 20 miler run. The longest we will have to run this training period. I am a bit concerned since I missed out on the 18 miler last week but I think that only adds to the fun of not knowing if I can finish it...hahaha. Yeah I still have those fears. Since I am not ready to BQ this time around, I can enjoy myself a bit while still trying to come in under 4. So in the aftermath of Nautica, I've been toying with the idea of training for a sprint tri. I was looking at the Pasadena Tri next year but it falls on the saturday right before the LA Marathon so that isn't a good idea. CSLBU Tri club also holds a pool swim tri that I am also interested in. Ultimately, I want to train enough to complete either the sprint or olympic distance tri at the Nautica next year. I don't know if this is a realistic goal. I will really need to get my act together and train hard and perhaps have my bike souped up a bit. Just a fun idea to think about this winter.

No comments: