Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 17 - Wednesday

Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, seedy nut mix and PB

Snack - 11:00am
1/2 cup green grapes

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Cardio - stairclimber - 30 mins
(I was really hungry again after only 30 mins on the stairclimber so I had to finish up, shower and get some food. I am not doing a good job at fueling properly before my workouts. )

Lunch - 1:30pm
1 cup brown rice in pasta sauce
1/2 chicken, hummus, tomato, roasted red pepper in wheat wrap
1 medium nectarine

Snack - 4:00pm
1 cup green grapes

Dinner - 7:30pm - Santouka
Regular bowl of shoyu ramen
1/2 large honey green tea w/ rainbow jelly and boba

Note: Today is another day of massive cardio. Trying to build up my endurance and cardio strenght. I've not been doing too much weights lately and noticed that my guns are disappearing. I think I am glad. I am not sure. Nine more days until the Nautica.

Note2: Well for some reason, I was really tired yesterday afternoon so I did not go on that bike ride as I had planned.

No comments: