Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 19 - Friday

Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, seedy nut mix and PB
1 tall iced coffee w/ agave nectar from Starbucks

Snack - 11:30am
1/2 cup green grapes

Lunch - 1:00pm
Salad leftover from yesterday
1/2 cup green grapes

Snack - 3:00pm
1 medium nectarine

Dinner - 7:00pm - Macaroni Grill!
1/2 loaf of warm rosemary bread (yes, I did eat that much white bread, but only because I love it and I have a 16 miler tomorrow and bread or potato are my fuel of choice. Note that Mac Grill has some salty bread and I only ate that much because I know it will be a hot day tomorrow and I will need the extra sodium. I have lots of reasons for eating white carb...hahaha)
1 cup capellini pomodoro

Note: I have a 16 miler tomorrow morning. I just hope that it is not too hot. I love long run days...am I strange? I decided this morning that I should take a rest day today to prepare for my run tomorrow. Ok so I it wasn't me who decided but someone suggested that I should take a day off. I normally don't rest before my long runs but since this long run is over 15 miles, I thought maybe it would be a good idea since anything over 15 miles is "long" to me. I always start to get weird after mile 15. It's like when you are running 26.2 miles and you start to get weird at around mile 22. That weirdness like you are almost there but not.

No comments: