Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 20 - Saturday

Run Practice - 7:00am
Run 16 miles (done baby!)

Snack - 10:00am
1 Ultragen drink mixed w/ Cytomax bottled drink
1 Clif bloks
1 small Gatorade
6 Endurolyte pills

Lunch - 12:00pm - Side Street Cafe
1 bowl of mixed chopped fruit
1 piece of french toast
1 french fry w/ ketchup (apparently you CAN eat just one - yeah only because it was so hot in that restaurant that I wanted to melt)

Snack - 3:00pm
4 pieces of dried baby pineapple slices from TJ's
Salad (mixed greens, heirloom tomato, 1 kho egg and some kho pork pieces)

Snack - 4:30pm
1 piece of french toast w/ maple syrup
5 mini caramel ricecakes w/ PB and sliced banana

Dinner - 7:30pm - Takayara
1 bowl of miso ramen
1 regular honey green tea w/ boba and rainbow jelly

Note: So I did not have a good night last night. I woke up in the middle of the night with some weird stomach pains that I thought would prevent me from doing my long run today. I was worried. But then this morning I got up, dressed, packed my things and went to run practice. I must say that it was not an easy run as it was 90 degrees outside even early in the morning but the important thing is that I finished. I was soaking wet when I was done. I had to change my clothes standing next to my car out in the open as there was no where to change there really. The many shameless things that we runners do. Anyways, I am glad I got that out of the way as I plan to fully enjoy the long weekend. Going to spend some time at the in-laws beach house and spending time with my lovely sisters. We are going to eat snacks, play Wii and board games and go swimming in the ocean. I cannot wait.

No comments: