Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 33 - TGIF!

Breakfast - 9:30am
3/4 cup frosted shredded wheat w/ slivered almonds and soy milk
1/2 toasted mini whole wheat bagel w/ PB
1 cup hot green tea

Snack - 11:00am
1 cup mixed fruit cup

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Indoor spin bike - 45 mins (this could be the start of my tri training right here..hahaha)

Lunch - 2:00pm
Protein sushi roll w/ tuna, crab meat and cucumber, bit of lite soy sauce
1 cup hot green ginger candy tea

Snack - 4:00pm
1/2 toasted mini whole wheat bagel w/ PB
1/2 green coconut pandan waffle
10 mini cheddar flavored ricecakes

Dinner - 7:30pm - Banh Mi & Che Cali
1/2 fried egg and cha sandwich on french baguette
1 pennyworth drink
(Going to get some yummy banh mi's for dinner and have a fun night-in watching anime..hehe. Gotta get to bed early tonight so no late night anime obsession..boohoo!)

Note: 20-miler is tomorrow! *Gasp* I hope for cool weather and a speedy run with no incidents. Is that too much to ask for? I'm going into the gym at lunch and despite it being "Run @ Work" day, I am going to warm up my legs for tomorrow by riding the spin bike. Have to make sure that I drink lots of water today and get in a good dinner with some good carb since I might not have any appetite tomorrow morning. I wish I was more hungry in the morning but when I wake up earlier than I normally do, I cannot eat anything and I never want to force myself to eat.

No comments: