Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Roquefort Cheese is Where It's At

Remember the lovely produce I purchased at the farmers market this past weekend?


With a little help from this...


...Roquefort cheese! I love me some stinky moldy cheese. This cheese has to be one of my all time favorites. If you like strong cheese, this one is for you. I picked up this particular block from the Cowgirl Creamery and it is simply amazing. You can also get this at Wholefoods and just about any fromagerie. This one was very smooth tasting. I say this because I've gotten some before that had a shape taste. 


Here is the "epic" salad I made with all the ingredients. I normally make a green dressing for this salad but last night I was tired after a long day at work so I just used some olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sometimes simple is the way to go. As simple as this salad is, it is the salad of my dreams!


This morning's exercise was another 9 miles. It is my final run before America's Finest Half. I will be spinning and doing some HIIT for the remainder of the week. My legs felt a little tired this morning from spin yesterday but I did complete my run so I'm happy with that.

No comments: