Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lululemon Astro Wunder Under Crop

I recently purchased a pair of Lululemon Astro Wunder Under Crop, that's a mouthful! I'm sure everyone knows or have heard of Lululemon by now. What you may or may not know is that I am a huge fan of workout capris. I have a couple of pairs from Nike and even a Lululemon pair I purchased last year. I love capris! Over the years I've amassed quite a collection of workout wear so I know a thing or two about workout wear. It's about one third of my wardrobe.

I like capris because you can wear them on cooler days to stay warm but still wear them on regular days to keep everything in place. When it gets too hot, that's when I pull out the tempo shorts but for the most part, capris are my preferred bottom of choice. I wear them running, spinning and especially in the weight room and even while doing HIIT.

Recently, I tried on a pair of Astro Wunder and they are life changing. Okay, maybe not that dramatic but they rocked my world! They are so soft and the waistband is so comfortable. I feel like I could live in these. I think the best part is that they are not see through so you won't be giving the person behind you an eyeful. But the waistband, I cannot emphasis enough how wonderful it is. The waistband is about the only difference between the Astro and the regular Wunder Crop. It cost a little bit more but it is worth it! Plus, it's true what they say about Lululemon pants giving your rear that little extra oomph! And we can all use a little bit of that, am I right?


No comments: