Friday, August 5, 2011

Farmers Market @The Ferry Building (SF)


So the farmers market at the Ferry Building in SF makes my local farmers market look like child's play. I mean just look at this...


Unfortunately, I don't live here so I didn't buy anything but I would have loved to do some cooking with all this amazing produce.





Hog Island Oyster



Freshly shucked


Oooo...these were so good! All of them.


Hayes Street Grill - we didn't get a chance to eat here but it smelled amazing.




There was even a Raw and Organic food stall.


I purchased some organic juice. Yum!



Film crew filming something.


I forget what this stall was called but the baked goods looked and smelled so wonderful.



Blue Cheese from Point Reyes!!! I love me some blue cheese!




HOURS

Tuesday: 10am–2pm
Thursday: 10 am - 2pm
Saturday: 8am-2pm

2 comments:

Glenn Jones said...

Yummy yummy. Love them oysters!

Ria said...

Hi madison! I think we were at the farmers market the same day! :) wish we could've met up after the race! I looooved it (the race). I wasn't aiming for a specific time except to come in below 3 hours! :) i haven't blogged about it because i started a new job the day after so have been busy. But it was sooo much fun! Will you be running the nike women's marathon? I think that will be my next one. Would you advise running a half marathon 2 weeks apart? Because theres one in san jose on oct 2 but the nike women"s will be on oct 16.